|Thomas Building Center|
301 W. Washington Street, Sequim WA 98382
Why choose Thomas for your supplies?
- Product Selection No one on the Peninsula has more choices of name brand products. Whether your project involves cabinets, doors, windows, or decking and fencing, we have the right products for your project.
- People Our staff is knowledgeable, available and eager to understand and help. We offer solutions and promise to treat you with respect.
- Value Most of the time our prices are lower than our competitors. Sometimes not. But we do not practice predatory pricing, make vague promises or employ gimmicks. Our goal is to offer customers value by being very competitive and offering outstanding quality, service and solutions.
- Delivery FREE delivery is available. We use our own trucking fleet and our own people, no third parties or truck rentals.
- Installation We have relationships with the best contractors in the area. We know the professionals and they know us. We can help with choosing the right solution for your project. We do not trust this important service to out-of-towners.
- Free In-house Estimates Our specialists will meet with you on the job site or your home so we can better understand your needs. Our bids are quality that you can trust. There is never a charge for this service.
- Information We have literature, videos and knowledgeable people to provide you with the information you need to make your project a success.
- Credit We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. In some circumstances, we can provide in-house credit accounts.
- Environment Our store and yard are clean, uncluttered and safe. We want your shopping experience to be convenient, enjoyable, and helpful.
- Displays We have extensive displays of cabinets, windows, doors and decks designed to show the features, benefits and options available.
- Reputation This is our most important asset. We have been on the Peninsula for over 37 years building trust one customer at a time. We are involved in community events and enjoy our role as members of the Sequim Chamber of Commerce, the North Peninsula Building Association and the National Kitchen and Bath Association.